• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Replacement Door jam switches

Texas charger 73

Local time
1:23 PM
Reaction score
has anyone found correct replacement door jam switches... i need a pair for my 1973 Dodge Charger... Driver side is a blade type connector and passenger is a round type connector, but since i am upgrading the wiring harness i need blade type on both sides, but i cant find good replacement's the correct size and length

I just picked up a new dual blade drivers side door jamb switch on eBay. Fit and functions perfectly--I'd post a picture but it's already installed.
Just do a search and you should have many choices :thumbsup:

I just picked up a new dual blade drivers side door jamb switch on eBay. Fit and functions perfectly--I'd post a picture but it's already installed.
i found one at oreilly im gonna take mine a compare and hope its correct size and length

I just replaced mine from Rock Auto and they fit fine.
Definitely a crap shoot on some of this stuff these days. Both on my 68 Runner were single pole.

I had oreilly pull the part number for door jam switch that Rock auto has and it's wrong. It's too long and had 3/8" threads. Mine have 1/2" threads.

Do you happen to remember the seller or part number for eBay sale?

has anyone found correct replacement door jam switches... i need a pair for my 1973 Dodge Charger... Driver side is a blade type connector and passenger is a round type connector, but since i am upgrading the wiring harness i need blade type on both sides, but i cant find good replacement's the correct size and length
Mega Parts may have both. Door Jamb Switch 1970-74 A/B-Body 2 Terminal, Interior Switches, 183-DJS844 Reproduction, NOS and Used Mopar Muscle Car Parts

Auto Transport Service
Back