• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repop 67 dash guage bezel

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm diggin' that battle-worn DeWalt cordless.
She was my first 20V Dewalt tool and I’m up over 20 of them now including the 60V yard tools and table saw. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking

My wife's brother was a VP at Dewalt. Got all the newest and greatest they had to offer. He is retired so that perk is gone.

LED replacement bulbs
Did you have to change anything to be able to run the LEDs? Do you have the bulb numbers? I'd sure love to be able to see my '66 Coronet and Imperial dashes both at night as well as I can see my late-model drivers.

if the costs are going to be similar,,,,,,,IMO makes it a no brainer to have the OE ones redone
There is a restored dash guage bezel and glove box door right now, a company that restores them is selling the pair. Over $2000 Canadian, $1500 US, I am thinking these replacements are a decent price... 24% off so I think I will grab at least the guage bezel and see if my door maybe matches it.

One thing to note on the repops for the 67 Coronet - the strip directly below the speedometer is chromed on the repops. The original bezels are black. I never understood how this was missed in design/manufacturing. It may not matter to some, but it is not correct.

IMG_5552.jpeg

IMG_3173.jpeg

Did you have to change anything to be able to run the LEDs? Do you have the bulb numbers? I'd sure love to be able to see my '66 Coronet and Imperial dashes both at night as well as I can see my late-model drivers.
I bought them from the Superbright LED web page. The LEDs are a direct replacement for the stock bulbs. I ordered the green bulbs and left the original blue diffusers in place.

Mine is good the gages are faded but they are still pretty good going to run ‘‘em like they are the console tac is not right anymore but I have a small one under the left of the dash that’s right.

The quality of repops seems to have taken a turn for the worse in most everything even some of the good brands seem to have lost a lot of quality.

Bought a new replacement front bumper for the 22 3500 Ram night edition and it looked like it was formed with a ball peen pissed but had no time to wait on something else, the mounts are not right either.

Couple of months probably gets good aftermarket winch bumper and light bar grille

One thing to note on the repops for the 67 Coronet - the strip directly below the speedometer is chromed on the repops. The original bezels are black. I never understood how this was missed in design/manufacturing. It may not matter to some, but it is not correct.

View attachment 1590578

View attachment 1590579
I am thinking there may be a few things different, that may be for a reason. I picked one up should be here in a week or so. I think I can live with the chrome strip and it was a bit cheaper than a restored one, hoping for the best!

Auto Transport Service
Back