• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reputable Auto Body/Restoration Shops in Ga

He's done two of my cars & working on my third right now & he's seriously better than good! The guy is great & honest!..........& quite a character, too. :thumbsup:

He & I talked and laughed for an hr today lol. In a few weeks I’m planning on hauling my car his way for a quote. I’m 1hr 52mins from Elberton.

What's your phone number? Shottz was trying to contact you but can't find it.
Hope things are well!
Scott

Reputable and Body Shop in the same sentence? Whats next, a Dependable Painter?

Reputable and Body Shop in the same sentence? Whats next, a Dependable Painter?
Sounds like you don't know good people. That must be sad. Guess some of us are fortunate. I, for one, am very fortunate to know both........& they are both the same person. Hopefully, your bad fortune will turn to good fortune & i wish you well!

I live in McCormick SC & Shottz' shop is actually in Elberton GA about an hour from me.
Elberton is known as the "Granite Capital of the World" with more than 45 quarries producing more granite monuments than any other area in the world. (Cool piece of trivia!)
Shottz' handle on Facebook is 'TICKLE'S HEADQUARTERS'. The guy rocks!
Scott
Feel free to contact me too if you'd like. My '73 Challenger is there now, so i'm up there at least weekly.
My contact info is 631-268-4188, or email me @ [email protected]

This is good to know about the shop in Elberton. I grew up there and didn't know about him. I assume he does the entire process start to finish? Most of the pics in the thread are of him lettering cars.

Yup, you name it, he does it. He's currently doing a full construction on my '73 hemi challenger, finishing up a '57 T-bird, a pro-tour Nova, a GMC panel delivery, etc. He got started in lettering from his dad & grew it into such a great thing over many years. The little guy in the PIC on 'TICKLE'S HEADQUARTERS' with the hat & paint brush is Shottz back when he was a little kid starting out. He's never stopped since way back then. His love is lettering & custom painting. Interesting history behind him! He was originally in Dearing GA & moved to Elberton after buying a commercial building in town about 18 months ago. If you're from Elberton, it's the white cinder block building directly across the street from elberton city electric company lot on No. MacIntosh street.

He is very talented.
Rigo’s bodyshop in powder springs is very good and reasonable. Honest and fair.
I know a great mechanic that drag races etc and is honest and I work with him and learn quite a lot

He & I talked and laughed for an hr today lol. In a few weeks I’m planning on hauling my car his way for a quote. I’m 1hr 52mins from Elberton.
Did you take your car to him?

Hey, Ferdarian, Shottz was just saying he needs to call you soon so you know he hasn't forgot. I was just up at his shop Friday. Glad to see you're doing ok. Please say hi to your father Steve, too. Bests, scott

Auto Transport Service
Back