• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reserve not met. What a pile of ****.

I recently watched a base, 318 c.i. beige Charger w/ rust repair, poor modifications, and water leaking into the trunk go for 50K on eBay!! :realcrazy:

Just 8 years ago, I couldn’t get $15k for my original paint E87 D21 Charger. $13k was the best offer I got. I’m happy I held out.
41ED494B-23E2-4771-B781-45879D4E1259.jpeg

Hey, guys, I've personally seen a charger WORSE that that sell for MORE. It was a road-worthy car in primer, but looked like the lower half sat in the ocean. He got 15 for it. There's a sickness going around, called chargeritis.
So, Moparnocar... exactly with what do you disagree ?

Bought my '68 H code numbers matching back in 2012 for $11,000. Nevada car 95% rust free complete. AC, disc brakes, auto console and power windows. Almost tens years ago to the date (4-18-12). I believe it's value has more than tripled since then.

I almost sold it back in 2018 for 27k. The buyer was not aggressive and didn't show up for a scheduled viewing of my Charger. I was moving 8 states away shortly after he missed out on it. The plan was to sell it right before I moved so I wouldn't have to transport it. It was a local buyer. Since he backed out on it, I had to close the window of trying to sell it so that I could arrange for transporting. I still have it today.

IMG_0277.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back