• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restore 1967 Charger ridge trim full set F/S. Smashed by US Postal service. LOL

Breakin8

Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score
20130411_114912.jpg

20130411_114858.jpg

20130411_112829.jpg

20130411_103608.jpg

I was hoping to be able to help someone finish there car with perfectly restored trim. Polished by master polisher Scott Sullivan NY.
It was insured but find this trim in this condition again!

Just a little pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the main reason I always ship that trim in PVC pipe with screw on ends

Bryan

never had trouble with them but sure had a lot of problems with ups had parts shipped from west coast they looked like they were air dropped !

I think it was on a fork lift and they hit a door way. There was interior support and that was broken also. I have made three trips to Scotts. I got lazy it is a three hour drive each way. I drive on average 2500 miles a week. My fuel bill this past year was over 12000.00
Thank God it wasn't the trim for my car picked that up last week. This was to be sold to someone here or on ebay that want a near perfect set.
Clemens & Clemens Auctions Inc.
The path to your next classic car.
Toby Clemens Auctioneer
Thanks for letting me bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I think I was on a fork lift and they hit a door way. There was interior support and that was broken also. I have made three trips to Scotts. I got lazy it is a three hour drive each way. I drive on average 2500 miles a week. My fuel bill this past year was over 12000.00
Thank God it wasn't the trim for my car picked that up last week. This was to be sold to someone here or on ebay that want a near perfect set.
Clemens & Clemens Auctions Inc.
The path to your next classic car.
Toby Clemens Auctioneer
Thanks for letting me bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sucks the bag for sure!
The PVC pipe for shipping sounds like a good idea after seeing that.

That's how I shipped all the spoilers, in the PVC tube...capped at both ends.

I might have replacement top chrome if needed...contact me in an email

Bryan

Auto Transport Service
Back