• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restoring Rear Quarter Glass Track Roller Assembly

69ChargerVert

Local time
1:50 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone ever restored these? They are rear quarter glass track rollers from a 69 Satellite convertible.
Thanks!

Rear Quarter Glass Track Roler.jpg

69ChargerVert,
While that roller in your picture may work in a 1969 Satellite convertible I don't think it's correct?
I believe the correct ones have a larger shaft and a support tab for the spring.
This is for the extra load put on the convertible rollers with the curved tracks.
I just thought I would mention this before you did a bunch of work on the wrong part!

You're correct John, mostly. :) On the 69 Sat convertible there is an orange roller assy (that looks like the one I posted) in addition to this white one. The orange and white assemblies have a few differences. Thanks!

69ChargerVert,
The white hardtop style rollers turn.
Do the orange convertible rollers turn?
Thanks!

Did you get these fixed? Or use these?

Call R/T Specialties 570-388-1082
R/T Specialties - Mopar Fasteners, Clips & Hardware

When I first got my '69 Coronet convertible, about 20 years ago, I needed the rear quarter rollers, and he had just produced reproductions.
Also check the NOS and used parts sections on his site. I have picked up extra sets of convertible windshield trim, and the quarter / filler panel trim for the convertible.
Currently listing a Coronet Convertible switch panel.

Have not... been busy with work... will be back at it over Christmas. Thanks!
If you have to replace the roller on the bracket, I had to use a Dremel to cut off the old broken roller and then used a bench vise to press on the new one.

If you have to replace the roller on the bracket, I had to use a Dremel to cut off the old broken roller and then used a bench vise to press on the new one.
Ah... got it. Thank you! Where did you get the new roller from?

I put the roller in a vice and just kept tightening it until it broke.
Some of my brackets have blue rollers .

I put the roller in a vice and just kept tightening it until it broke.
Some of my brackets have blue rollers .
Yeah that would work too but wanted to save part of it for another project on my car.

Auto Transport Service
Back