• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reverse light jumper - Any sources ?

MichWM23V0A

Local time
7:08 PM
Reaction score
I’ve researched this but so far struck out. I need the small jumper that terminates into C & D cavities on my 3 speed wiper motor connector into the main bulkhead. It’s the female portion that connects to the reverse switch harness from the 4-speed. See picture - red box. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_0959.jpeg

Thanks but that’s from the transmission to the pigtail I’m looking for. Bought that already but it needs to connect to the wiper motor harness.

Thanks but that’s from the transmission to the pigtail I’m looking for. Bought that already but it needs to connect to the wiper motor harness.
Thats where it does plug in. It has the two pin plug that goes to the one you circled and one loose male spade that goes in the bulkhead. Just google the L38455 for a better picture

Yep I know. I have it. Looking for the pigtail in the red box in the picture. My wiper motor is missing it.

Yep I know. I have it. Looking for the pigtail in the red box in the picture. My wiper motor is missing it.
I get it. You will have to most likely find a junk wiper motor to get what you need.

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking too. I have 3 spares and none of them have wiring. Thanks for the replies!

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking too. I have 3 spares and none of them have wiring. Thanks for the replies!
There is a guy here Topher is his name. He rebuilds wiper motors and has parts. I bought some odds and ends from him. He might have something.

Or he could have started with a WTB and some sole would have an old harness to part with by now.

Sent an email to M&H who makes the harnesses. Maybe they can help? I’ll post the outcome. Thanks for the good ideas.

@pnora you are correct! I went through my stash of harnesses and found the one for a 2 speed wiper. It is what I need. Thanks for the idea. See picture below.

@gkent, I think like so many things on the 1970 cars, it’s different than 68/69 and probably 1 year only.

IMG_0960.jpeg

@pnora you are correct! I went through my stash of harnesses and found the one for a 2 speed wiper. It is what I need. Thanks for the idea. See picture below.

@gkent, I think like so many things on the 1970 cars, it’s different than 68/69 and probably 1 year only.

View attachment 1510679
Glad you figured it out. I thought I had a 2 speed harness out in the shop but I must of sold it. I converted from 2 speed to 3 speed on my 69 Charger.

View attachment 1510679
There is an up to and after build date. Some earlier 69 models did not have it. All later 69 and 70 did have it. 11-15 68 is the date.

for future reference for anyone who might have the same issue…..I contacted Evans wiring and they had the jumper for $15.00 plus shipping.

Auto Transport Service
Back