• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revived mopar fanatic

passin gas

Local time
6:37 PM
Reaction score
Glad to be new member-reviving 69 roadrunner-#s. matching. Original color Bahama Yellow- am I going too hurt value much by going more popular color?

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum!
Nice car and a great color combo!

Who cares about value?
It's your car, do what you want with it!

But, me personally?
I think the color is great!

SEND US sOME PICS!!!!

It is looking so great in grey primer but is good to hear you like Bahama Yellow. This is a total resoration but not worried about every little nut and bolt being correct-I am going to drive the heck out of it. It has correct 383- 727 trans and rear end but also have 1969 440 and69 hemi dana with 4.10-all new. Restoration was started and then stored over 10 years. New rear quarters, floor pans, trunk pans, rockers-so after cleaning, prepping, sealing and priming it is rustfree. Previous work included 4-speed hump, torque boxes and subframe connectors.

Hi, welcome to the forum! :wav:

I'd say paint it how you want it...what colour did you have in mind anyway?

welcome aboard to FBBO

Welcome from Minnesota....I've said it before and I'll say it again gotta love a yellow car.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Must be something from when I was 7.

welcome to FBBO I like yellow cars my barracuda is yellow so I say go for it

Auto Transport Service
Back