• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Richard Rawlings Offers To Buy This Dodge Vehicle In The Middle Of The Street

Congratulations for saving the the forest, deforestation is a world wide problem, we need more people like you
Exactly. I have 160 acres of prime land that I bought for pocket money thirty years ago. I get people constantly trying to buy it for mid six figures now that can’t understand that if I sell it I can’t replace it.
Same with my ‘70 coronet wannabe. Bought it for $400 twenty six years ago, got three nice parts cars for about a grand each. None are for sale because even if I could find another I can’t justify the expense.
I have money, I didn’t get to have it by pissing it away.

Rawlings likely did that for publicity. He knows the cameras are on. Plus, if he had to be helped out of the vehicle, supported under his arms and slurred his words, I MIGHT believe he would not recall it. He jumped out while the car was still moving and ran up to the truck under his own steam. He wasn't plastered at all.

Last edited:
Congratulations for saving the the forest, deforestation is a world wide problem, we need more people like you

That’s the thing, I bought it cheap (CAN$9k) so I can afford to just sit on it and enjoy it forever. Taxes are $28.00 per year. Whoever buys it for a few hundred grand has to clear it and farm it to justify the investment. All of the land around me is slowly getting cleared and farmed, just like the Brazilian rain forest. At this rate I’ll be the only guy owning forest in my area. Loggers are also always trying to buy my trees. Once they are gone it takes decades to grow back and it’s still never the same again. My land was logged a little more then thirty years ago. Fortunately only part of it was logged, like about twenty acres.

that Vid was Staged. Who would follow a person around on a Wim with a camera rolling ? Almost seems like hes been labeled. And he trying to change that to save himself or just ratings. Not sure if thats correct or not. Im not a fan anyways. Same with the other one that was on his show.

That’s the thing, I bought it cheap (CAN$9k) so I can afford to just sit on it and enjoy it forever. Taxes are $28.00 per year. Whoever buys it for a few hundred grand has to clear it and farm it to justify the investment. All of the land around me is slowly getting cleared and farmed, just like the Brazilian rain forest. At this rate I’ll be the only guy owning forest in my area. Loggers are also always trying to buy my trees. Once they are gone it takes decades to grow back and it’s still never the same again. My land was logged a little more then thirty years ago. Fortunately only part of it was logged, like about twenty acres.
Just take a walk in your forest listening the sounds of nature and knowing that this land is not yours, belong to other generation to take care and protect, nice of you to do this Garth really cool thank you.

We bought our land and cleared 4 1/2 acres for pasture. The rest is woods. OUR woods. Backed by 60 acres of other woods, 100 acres of hay fields on one side, 50 acres of hay fields on the front and the neighbors 100 acres of woods and home. The last side is woods about 30 acres. All owned by families who have been Vermonters for 6 and 7 generations and will NEVER sell. Much of the land is part of the Vermont land conservatory. I have tried repeatedly to get the family back of us to sell me that 60 acres of hardwoods. No chance.

I paid 500 buck for a 87 honda 250r four trax at a bar pretty drunk...put it in my truck that night....week or two later drunk#2 wanted it back....he offered 1500. No thanks!!

The one thing they don’t make more of , land and old cars... invest wisely.

Does anybody actually like Richard Rawlings?
I have no idea how this clown has multiple shows on tv.

Totally fake TV ....absolute bullstein. :jackoff::jackoff::jackoff:
Lemme guess....he wants to have a rival to the guy with the beak....a Dead Wagon. :lol:

I'm glad that ******** won't be chasing me around my neighbourhood. :D

upload_2021-7-2_8-41-43.png

upload_2021-7-2_8-41-43.jpeg

IIRC Richard Rawlings F&L show
built an orange/metallic 63 Econoline, van/truck
rear engine BB Blown zoomies etc. like a wheelie truck for
HotWheels to do a redline diecast car off it
(sort of like the Lil' Red Wagon) it was actually pretty cool

Aaron Kaufman is another guy
I don't see how he got 2 spin-off shows of his own

looked like a set up to me 'for Tv BS'

Auto Transport Service