• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Rims 5 on 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the centre hole is about 4 1/4in. maybe steelies powdercoated with chrome hubcaps. These are on it now though i short one

View attachment 1167854
Instead of guessing you need to pull a wheel off and measure. So far this has been a wild goose chase. I see you are in New Zealand so shipping wheels across the ocean may be a deal breaker.

I think the centre hole is about 4 1/4in. maybe steelies powdercoated with chrome hubcaps. These are on it now though i short one

View attachment 1167854
Hi
steelies leave you open to all sorts of things....there are so many styles.
The EXACT centerhole size is critical, some have even shown up metric. as for powder coat I have none of those, mine are all paint or needing paint ,,,lol.....cannot tell what you have there with the hub cap on. I do not have any hub cap sets for these wheels....most did not have them. Lots came out with small dog dish types.

Hi
steelies leave you open to all sorts of things....there are so many styles.
The EXACT centerhole size is critical, some have even shown up metric. as for powder coat I have none of those, mine are all paint or needing paint ,,,lol.....cannot tell what you have there with the hub cap on. I do not have any hub cap sets for these wheels....most did not have them. Lots came out with small dog dish types.
Paint and small dog dish are fine. I hope to have the centerhole size soon, i get about 4 1/4in measuring on the truck

Instead of guessing you need to pull a wheel off and measure. So far this has been a wild goose chase. I see you are in New Zealand so shipping wheels across the ocean may be a deal breaker.
Please read the 1st post

Please read the 1st post
Thanks, I thought you said Cali sometime in the conversation. Although, shipping anywhere in the states will probably around $50 each. If you are in the states there are thousands of salvage yards that could help you.

":If you are in the states there are thousands of salvage yards that could help you:"

Yes you guys and gals are like a pig in muck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back