• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIP TT

Ghostrider 67

Jack Stand Racer #6..and proud of it!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:40 PM
Reaction score
My best buds only son died this morning in a car crash. This kid has fixed our cars at his Dad's garage numerous times and was a respectful, intelligent and polite young dude. My bud Teddy is overcome, simply heartbroken. Sad day here in Vermont fellas. Send your prayers up for Teddy and his kin. RIP TT. ( Ted Trudou)

Sad day indeed . . . my thoughts and prayers to the family . . .

And to you for your loss too . . .

Damn....I just hugged my kids and told them I love them...RIP TT you will be missed

Prayers out to the friends and family. I'd be devastated to loose one of my kids. I can't imagine what my aunt & uncle went through when my cousin past away years ago.

Sorry , prayers to family and friends.

So sorry to hear of your friend's loss, thoughts and prayers are sent.

Update.... Speed and alcohol, were a factor. The car he was driving left the road on one of the meanest switchback turns around here and rolled, ejecting him. Two passengers also hurt. No seatbelts were in use and it happened at midnight. Such stupidity.......such a waste. Tell your kids, and keep telling them......

Also very sorry to hear of you and your friends loss! RIP TT!

RIP
chinese-lanterns.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back