• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RMS 4 Link on Dana 60

kevin403

Local time
3:32 AM
Reaction score
Anybody here running a Street Lynx kit with a Dana 60? I'm having a few issues with regards to where to mount the tabs. On the drivers side it seems to be right on top of my axel vent. On the passenger side it's sitting on the housing.

What's the best way to do this?

Can I see some pics of how you dumped your exhaust. It's gonna be tight!

doubt many here running that man, talk to RMS, I run magnumforce 4 link which is a bit different and my exhaust dumps at diff

If your trying to mount any kind of 4 bar setup that use's Diaginel links your going to have an issue with a Dana !
The center is Cast iron and welding it Suck's !

Thanks guys. I watched the vid, that is an aftermarket D60. The centre section must be narrower maybe. I guess I am just going to have to make some new upper mount tabs and move the upper links outwards. If only I didnt get the upper bar welded in place this would be a lot easier...

What year and body are you putting this in? I am looking at installing one in my 65 Belvedere with the S60 Dana, although I don't see one listed for my year on their site. Will be watching this thread,thanks

What year and body are you putting this in? I am looking at installing one in my 65 Belvedere with the S60 Dana, although I don't see one listed for my year on their site. Will be watching this thread,thanks

I'm slowly putting it on my 68 Coronet. I talked to Bill today. He advised to grind the inner mounting plate to fit. I'll try this weekend. Worst case I'll move the upper mounts outward.

Nice day in Calgary. My mom took my 1 boy to my sisters and wifey took the baby to the mall. Worked with my dad on the Dodge. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Bent the tab that was interfering with the centre section. Welded up the seam... Voila... I have a 4 link. I have my suspension almost complete. I have to make a few tabs to hold the brake lines and find a shorter breather vent. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry. For some reason the pics flip

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Getting there. I only get 1/2 hr after work before I have to go inside and take care of the kids.

do you have any pics of how you installed your exhaust ? Thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back