• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ROADKILL is my newest favorite program

I love roadkill. They are like 15 year olds with $$$$

Maybe I caught a bad episode, I thought it was horrible? 2 guys rounding up **** cars then trying to drive them long distances while cob jobbing them as they go... Ummm no.

The show reminds me of what I did in the 70's but back then buying a clapped out Mopar could be had for a couple hundred bucks and usually running and what I did to them was pretty on par with what Roadkill does only I was beating them to pieces then parting out and sending the hulk to the scrap yard. Usually I got my money back and then some....

Pretty interesting show l like it! :thumbsup: there's 9 programs on tonight back to back the channel is Discovery Velocity
Update l just found out there's another 7 shows on back to back (same channel)Xmas has come early in my house "(not for my wife though lol)"

Auto Transport Service
Back