• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Roadrunner GTX Coronet Gauge Cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

93dx

Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Located in Pittsburgh pa area. I have a really nice shape gauge cluster for GTX/roadrunner. No cracks or issues. Asking $250 obo plus shipping.

upload_2019-12-24_18-52-53.png

upload_2019-12-24_18-53-16.png

New Years resolution is a clean garage. So price reduced. $185 plus shipping.

Price reduced. $160 plus shipping. Thanks

Located in Pittsburgh pa area. I have a really nice shape gauge cluster for GTX/roadrunner. No cracks or issues. Asking $*** obo plus shipping.

dx, FYI the GTX used a 150 MPH speedo. That's good for the Belvedere, Road Runner, Satellite and Sport Satellite. Good luck!

@SoCal440GTX You are correct. if I'm not mistaken though someone could use this in a GTX if they wanted to since the connections are the same. I could be wrong though?

Anyhow yes if someone had a gtx and wanted to be correct, 150mph is the correct gauge cluster.

Also trying to clean out garage so price reduced to $140 plus shipping. Thanks.

Looks like a great deal for someone who needs one. It's also good for a 68 & 69 Coronet with a non-Rally dash.
Good luck!

Price reduced $120 plus shipping. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back