• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

roadrunner horn restro mod

Snowbug778

Local time
10:48 PM
Reaction score
I found an original roadrunner horn for three bucks at a swap meet, and made a video of the steps of what I did to restore it and what car I put it in. I know that I will get a lot of hate for putting it into a modern day car but hey what the hell ya know. I found a Horn and wanted a funny thing in my 4runner! point being I just wanted to share my process of restoring a non working horn and making it work. go into it with an open mind for giggles. because as much of a purist as I am myself ik that the other purists are gonna say what the hell when they see it. and if y'all need a link to do it professionally this is the one I used to make the horn or get a general idea Sparton Beep Beep Horn restoration with photos
enjoy it, don't get mad that's its not what it looked like when it came out of the factory, I wanted it to be unique and funny.

anywho heres the link to the video

Someone else already did a full resto photo spread !!

I found an original roadrunner horn for three bucks at a swap meet, and made a video of the steps of what I did to restore it and what car I put it in. I know that I will get a lot of hate for putting it into a modern day car but hey what the hell ya know. I found a Horn and wanted a funny thing in my 4runner! point being I just wanted to share my process of restoring a non working horn and making it work. go into it with an open mind for giggles. because as much of a purist as I am myself ik that the other purists are gonna say what the hell when they see it. and if y'all need a link to do it professionally this is the one I used to make the horn or get a general idea Sparton Beep Beep Horn restoration with photos
enjoy it, don't get mad that's its not what it looked like when it came out of the factory, I wanted it to be unique and funny.

anywho heres the link to the video

Very cool. Don't feel bad about the colour - to be fair, Road Runner has both the purple and the light blue in his plumage.

I actually have a Beep-Beep horn in my Dodge A100. :lol: Just because I had a couple of spares laying around.

1710497025066.png

Thanks! All valuable information. I have a box full of them that I need to get to some day...

Auto Transport Service
Back