• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rocker moulding clips

RedBeard

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
Anyone out there with the correct rocker moulding clips? And why doesn't anyone remanufacture the correct design?
1670869929961.png

Yes but would rather have some better originals.

Oh, didn’t really understand your meaning. Come up and purchase one of the cars, and you get the clip’s included. Don’t think you are over 600 miles away if that.
Best answer yet. Nice.

Yes but would rather have some better originals.
If worried about scratching paint, cut some plastic squares out of a milk carton and tape them above each clip, when molding is installed pull the small squares out and your done.

If worried about scratching paint, cut some plastic squares out of a milk carton and tape them above each clip, when molding is installed pull the small squares out and your done.
I know I can do that or other things but seeing if there are any original ones out there and available. Otherwise, I guess I will go dig out 3 66 Chargers a friend has and salvage what I can. Was just hoping to do my repairs before spring.

I know I can do that or other things but seeing if there are any original ones out there and available. Otherwise, I guess I will go dig out 3 66 Chargers a friend has and salvage what I can. Was just hoping to do my repairs before spring.
If you can get them from those three good idea. Do it carefully and you should be home free. You have higher temperatures we do in the summer, so they might be more brittle. Do you have that much snow already?

Then you need to start a parts wanted thread.
And that is what I plan on doing. But was wondering if there were other sources (remanufactured to original standards) out there other than salvage.

If you can get them from those three good idea. Do it carefully and you should be home free. You have higher temperatures we do in the summer, so they might be more brittle. Do you have that much snow already?
Yep. And other foot or more in the next few days. Was hoping someone could steer me to a place like Mega Parts that had the original design.

To bad with todays technology. Some of these items could be cnc made . I guess it would be finding the right plastic that could except install and removal with out breaking .

Auto Transport Service
Back