• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rode around in a new Grand Wagoneer.

SteveSS

Local time
1:15 PM
Reaction score
They are bigger than I thought both inside and out. Even in the rear seat. Total luxury, I had the seat massager on the whole time. Responsive but not fast even with the twin-turbo.

like this one?
d2de95017b4982aac5f3f0823e7d8b54.jpg

They look like your run of the mill Excursions and Escalades.. Boxy and no style.

Grand Wagoneer gets the 6.4 , the Wagoner get the 5.7 ... I’m debating on one .. I’m not my wife is let me correct myself.

Yes I got to preview one that was being used in Ohio by a Chrysler PR gal and he family.. it was 108k starting price.. They are based on a half ton ram..

We just bought a '22 Grand Cherokee L Limited and picked it up today. They had a Grand Wagoneer in the showroom. $98k sticker (they go quite a bit higher). That thing is a monster. The salesman told us it has something like 17 video screens in it. The auto running boards are a cool design. When they fold in, instead of just going under the side, they fold up and become a qausi rocker panel. Pretty slick.

We traded the Charger last month for a Grand Cherokee L Overland with 5.7L. Jeep is definitely trying to get into the bougie stuff. Massaging seats in this one too.

As your link says, that was from the concept vehicle. It was an Easter Egg thrown in for publicity pictures. You're right, it looks like a map - it's a street map of Detroit that shows the Warren truck plant where the Grand Wagoneer is assembled.

Gimme one of these, atleast it still has a solid front axle and the 392 doest hurt either.
392_jeep-01.jpg

Too rich for me
I'm with ESox. Just put money on a diesel Rubi arrives next month... still 60+k. Wth happen to jeep prices...

The next Durango is supposed to be built on the Wagoneer platform which is build on a Ram 1500 frame. They should be announcing the new Inline 6 motor at the auto show this year. V8s don't fit in the new Grand Cherokees.

The next Durango is supposed to be built on the Wagoneer platform which is build on a Ram 1500 frame. They should be announcing the new Inline 6 motor at the auto show this year. V8s don't fit in the new Grand Cherokees.
You can order the 5.7 Hemi in a 2022 Grand Cherokee.

Yeah, the Limited used to get the Hemi, but only the V-6, now. For us, that's fine. We won't be towing with it, and we have other options when we want to go fast. :moparsmiley:

5.7 still avail in GC but not the L version from what I’m told..

Auto Transport Service
Back