• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rough 24 hrs..

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score
Our Youngest broke his arm yesterday in the afternoon playing sports at school. First I will say I have the utmost respect for his mental toughness as he never let anyone know how bad it hurt by getting emotional. He was in surgery for 1.5 hrs this morning and the surgeon said everything went well. My wife and I had the longest 1.5 hrs.. We raised one tough kid and are thankful it wasn’t something like neck, spine or head trauma. I am sitting here with him while he is resting after my wife stayed for the last 28hrs here with him. I was on and off as I finished up jobs yesterday then went in this afternoon till 5:30. They are looking to release him tomorrow. Don’t sweat the small stuff guys so many things that go bad that are not worth the energy..

93DCE511-6720-49B3-8690-B7575BEFE335.jpeg

Last edited:
Just make sure you tell him its ok to cry,real men cry. Hope it heals quick and he gets back out there.

Glad to hear it wasn't anything more serious... Not that a broken arm that required surgery is to be taken lightly, that X ray ain't pretty... Good that the surgery went well...

Tough kid, that’s a bad break! We have 3 boys, 2 played hockey so we had regular visits to orthopedic docs. Son #1 broke his arm and was pissed at the doctors cutting his Jersey off.

You’re son will be fine, and it’ll be his badge of honor!

Just make sure you tell him its ok to cry,real men cry. Hope it heals quick and he gets back out there.
I agree but seriously to remain focused is unbelievable… Honestly Its like an incredible trait to have because one day it may save his life or someone else’s.. I teared up just knowing he had to sit 18 hrs like that..

I hope your boy gets well soon.
Watch the painkillers, a fuckton of kids in my children's age group got hooked after sports injuries.

I hope your boy gets well soon.
Watch the painkillers, a fuckton of kids in my children's age group got hooked after sports injuries.
Agreed. He got a nerve block after surgery and it’s still working… We will monitor what he is taking and no cast. They want him to get to moving it right as soon as possible..

Tough boy, but youth heals fast. Prays for his fast and complete recovery. It's a great attitude he has.

Damn, he broke that for sure. He's young and should heal up well. Always scary when stuff happens to the one's we Love! 440'

Man rough. Me and my son were mountain biking Sunday morning and he landed a jump wrong and broke his wrist. 9hrs in the hospital on a Sunday, sucked....he's handling it very well though.....wishing yours a speedy recovery

Man rough. Me and my son were mountain biking Sunday morning and he landed a jump wrong and broke his wrist. 9hrs in the hospital on a Sunday, sucked....he's handling it very well though.....wishing yours a speedy recovery
Speedy recovery to your boy also… been here awhile the past 2 days leaving soon.. MediVac copter landed an hour ago and left 10 minutes later.. headed home shortly wife just got back to stay the night again..

Our Youngest broke his arm yesterday in the afternoon playing sports at school. First I will say I have the utmost respect for his mental toughness as he never let anyone know how bad it hurt by getting emotional. He was in surgery for 1.5 hrs this morning and the surgeon said everything went well. My wife and I had the longest 1.5 hrs.. We raised one tough kid and are thankful it wasn’t something like neck, spine or head trauma. I am sitting here with him while he is resting after my wife stayed for the last 28hrs here with him. I was on and off as I finished up jobs yesterday then went in this afternoon till 5:30. They are looking to release him tomorrow. Don’t sweat the small stuff guys some many things that go bad that are not worth the energy..

View attachment 1280232
Tough kid. He must have good genes and a good set of parents to guide him.
If I had a kid, I'd want him to be like yours.

OUCH! That made me wince. Sounds like a fine young MAN you & the Mrs are raising. Wishing the best for all of you.

Auto Transport Service
Back