• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Royal Family of Qatar - Racing

They all need to leave, also. Arrogant fucks.

The biggest problem in this Country is people let ministers, politicians, police, judges,
Teachers, etc... do their thinking and acting for them. The majority of people don't know or understand what is right or wrong anymore. The same type of incident as above took place when i was in high school, but 2 beautiful 17 year old twin sisters were killed.
All i can say is it is a good thing for Royal Abdulah the foolah that he didn't race around here or talk to me like that. I wouldn't have called any police or so "called authority."
Occasionally tweakers and/or low life feces bags come around our neighborhood.
They either move along or end up in severe pain or dead.
I have three beautiful children, one beautiful wife and a quiet neighborhood. And it is going to stay that way. If i have to explain myself then you are part of the problem and i don't have the time to waste.
It is only going to get worse. The powers that be are rearranging the face of the West through economic hardship, a distortion of LAW, an influx of foreigners with values and precepts that are 180° off from a traditional USA Constitutional Republic system. But the vast majority of the U.S. doesn't understand or follow Constitutional or Scriptural Law. So we are pretty much asking for a spanking. Get ready.

Why am i picturing danny glover on a ship ?? It's just been revoked !!

That''s exactly what went through my mind when I saw this on the news last night....

[video=youtube;SiXNUaSjXRY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiXNUaSjXRY[/video]

:eusa_clap:

Can you that to illegal aliens.

Not quite yet...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I saw that original story, on our local Fox 40 news the other night...

allegedly "they" {2 lame idiotic foreign douchebags} left the country already
to avoid being arrested {or fined etc.}, because they didn't actually have
diplomatic immunity {like was reported org.}, according to the news reports...

If it's the same one I was thinking about & saw...

Auto Transport Service
Back