• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rust Valley Resto

I like the show,probably more so because I am more like Mike,and if I had his means,I would probably have 500 or so project cars too! As it is I have 25,and they won't all get finished in my lifetime! Like Mike,when I buy another one,I can envision every one of them done! I enjoy the cars in the backround too.

I watch it. Last Night they had a couple '71 Chargers featured.
They are easy to accumulate,and if you leave them alone together they multiply! I currently have six 71 Chargers. They crashed a 55 Chevy into the back of a 72 Plymouth too!

They are easy to accumulate,and if you leave them alone together they multiply!
Gotta keep an eye on them. If you park ‘em too close together they start holding each other’s door handles. Before you know it you have baby Mopars all over the place. Like you!
:lol:

That little gal welder is Rachel Bohnet, 36 years old, married with a couple of kids and easy on the eyes. She owns her own fab shop and she can definitely weld. Very low key kinda gal.

1668963710088.png
1668963747018.png
1668963876133.png

Auto Transport Service
Back