• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Safe Sex (?)

The car in there simply means no sex.

Maybe should go for a roll in the back seat next year for old times sake. My dad had a '72 Imperial when I was a kid. The big back seat was truly a bonus!

Not sure "her ladyship" would go along with this though.

Cool. My garage isn't even big enough for the charger.
I have to store it under my carport and rent a space in the winter.

Cool. My garage isn't even big enough for the charger.
I have to store it under my carport and rent a space in the winter.

You should seriously check out the Car Capsule web site. They have car capsules for outside storage and they look fantastic. I'm going to call the guy and see whether he'd give a discount to FBBO members.

http://carcapsule.com/outdoor-carcapsule-boat-capsule/

No car storage fees if you store it at home.

Screenshot_2020-11-20 18' Outdoor CarCapsule.jpg
outdoor-capsule-1.jpg
carcapsule-is-the-best-car-cover.jpg

I love those big ol c bodies! My folks had 5 Imperials and New Yorkers!

I had a 75 New Yorker 2 door. I loved that road sofa

I love those big ol c bodies! My folks had 5 Imperials and New Yorkers!

I love them too. When I was a kid my folks had a '66 Windsor (a Canadian Newport), two or three '67 Newports, two or three '68 Newports, a couple '69 Newports, a '72 New Yorker, a '72 Imperial, and a '77 New Yorker. My dad was (and still is at 91) a great old guy. And understanding too - one night sometime around 1980 we decided to "improve" my dad's '67 Newport. We took an impact chisel to the roof and gave it a T-Bar roof. Wish I had a photo. People from my home town still talk about my buddy and I driving this car down gravel roads at 100 mph with one of us standing on the seat with our heads out the T-Bar. We were the real Dukes of Hazzard, not those guys destroying Chargers.

I love them too. When I was a kid my folks had a '66 Windsor (a Canadian Newport), two or three '67 Newports, two or three '68 Newports, a couple '69 Newports, a '72 New Yorker, a '72 Imperial, and a '77 New Yorker. My dad was (and still is at 91) a great old guy. And understanding too - one night sometime around 1980 we decided to "improve" my dad's '67 Newport. We took an impact chisel to the roof and gave it a T-Bar roof. Wish I had a photo. People from my home town still talk about my buddy and I driving this car down gravel roads at 100 mph with one of us standing on the seat with our heads out the T-Bar. We were the real Dukes of Hazzard, not those guys destroying Chargers.
My grandfather also, numerous big Chrysler’s! That is hilarious! I don’t think I would be here today if I had done that! Take care sir!

Here you go. Note the AM/FM 8 track. This car came with ONE TAPE - Nana Mouskouri! Been looking for some cheap 8 tracks (cheap? free - as they really aren't worth anything) like Deep Purple, Black Sabbath (seems like the right band for a black Imperial) or Led Zeppelin (need to bang my head to the "Immigrant Song" - I come from the land of the ice and snow, From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow). Anyone got any tapes?

View attachment 1029396

I gave away all of those titles and allot of other great stuff a few years ago.. Sorry..

Auto Transport Service
Back