• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD ***SALE PENDING***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_stocker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
Savannah, Tn....I escaped the State of Confusion!
Contact seller
1971 Plymouth. Original Satellite Sebring Plus 383 car, cloned to compete in NHRA Stock Eliminator as a GTX; fresh 440, rebuilt 833 4 spd, 8-3/4, w/Summer Bros axles and should handle like a dream. The engine has all race-grade machine work, 906 heads (2.08/1.74 stainless valves, new hard exhaust seats, Comp 911-16 springs/moly retainers/10* locks, RAS/Isky rockers, Crane pushrods, competition valve job, etc), TRW pistons, LY rods w/ARP waveloc bolts, Speed Pro rings, Clevite bearings, ProGear timing set, Lunati VooDoo hyd cam, etc. New Hedman headers w/ 2-1/2" mandrel-bend exhaust system, front and rear Hellwig sway bars, MP springs, PST 1.03" torsion bars, poly bushings, Moog ball joints and tie rod ends, new 3.73 Yukon gears, rebuilt powr-lok, QA-1 adjustable shocks, Vintiques wheels and new Cooper tires, etc etc. (the list of new parts is quite long). This car has not been hacked-up and is one of the straightest Chrysler cars around. Converted to street duty 4-5 years ago but has not been on the road due to family health issues and the recent passing of my bride. Contact me here for more info and pictures. $25,000 US or best reasonable offer, located in Tennessee. Please, don't insult me with ridiculous low-ball/tire-kicker offers or think you'll get something for nothing; this car and the quality of work are worth more than I'm asking. Thanks for viewing, much appreciate...wb

20200505_140731.jpg

GetFileAttachment-2.jpg

Last edited:
engine and interior pics would help,and sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back