• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Santa came a little early!!!

Congratulations!
so nice to have a brother....
nothing tops this.....nice crop of hair too .

Damm he is a great looking boy. Congratulations to you and the wife. Merry Christmas.

Congrats on the new helper. Bet he has grease under his fingernails real soon. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year also!

Some times you will wish to trade him for a hemi but in the long run you would trade a 1000 hemis for him

Congratulations - no better gift than to hold your own child!

Soak it all in, the good and the tough times, because it goes quick! My son is now in college with my daughter close behind. Wow, it seems like yesterday that I was in your shoes...

You should be a proud papa and mama! Congratulations again on a fine looking addition to the family!

67sat. well now that's one of finest gifts you could ever get ,my brother is a xmas baby ,congrats to both of you ,spoil him rotten, start buying tools now !:congratualtions:

Congrats!! He is a blessing and truly a gift. My twin daughters were born the day after Christmas. Here's a tip; don't assume you can combine bday and Christmas gifts... That doesn't go over we'll until they hit about 25! :).

Merry Christmas! You just won the lottery of life! Congrats to your entire family.

BEST Xmas present. Congrats on the new member of the the family. Hope mom and baby are doing fine

Congrat's GREAT WORK!.....now the fun begins:icon_basketball::icon_hockey::read2::icon_kidra::congratualtions::sSig_goodluck::congratualtions:$$$$$

Auto Transport Service
Back