• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Satellite Emblems

Chris Gleason

Local time
1:12 PM
Reaction score
I'm in the process of putting together a 67 Satellite and I have no fender or trunk emblems
for the car. My question are the front fender emblems the same as the trunk or different?
Thanks

66383 is correct, trunk is smaller. I may have both, as well as other like new parts if you need any. I'd have to go through storage cabinet to be sure.

66383 is correct, trunk is smaller. I may have both, as well as other like new parts if you need any. I'd have to go through storage cabinet to be sure.
Thanks Sputnik! I know for sure I will need the trunk, I have not found any repops of those. Let me know when you dig them out and DM me

Chris, I can't recall if I responded to you or not. Sorry. The trunk emblem is smaller than the fender, but bigger than the one on the glove box. The trunk one has a bar under it with 3 colors, red, white, blue (I believe). The one for 67 is directly under the emblem. There is a bar that is offset and under the Satellite emblem, which makes the length of the overall emblem much larger. This is on the '66. . I have one for a 66, but not for the 67. Again, sorry it took me so long to reply. I think these youtube videos will show you what you want to see......captjim

Auto Transport Service
Back