• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SCORED SRT SEATS FOR $200!!!

67charger383

Local time
10:37 PM
Reaction score
From a 2010 SRT8 Charger. Heated leather seats with suede inserts, lumbar support, power seat rails, and red stitching. For $200!!!
IMG_20200828_195637_437.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet ,I would love a set in white.

You will find that they are really TALL compared to stock seats.

I didn't state that they wouldn't fit. I stated that they were tall. If you have anyone in the back seat, their forward visibility will be terrible.
I considered them for my '70 Charger. They were about the same weight at the stock high backs but about 6 inches taller. I didn't like that. If you are happy with them, that is great. They offer far more comfort and support than the stock seats, that is for sure.
You will find the right seat to be a BIG block to side vision out of the car.

I didn't state that they wouldn't fit. I stated that they were tall. If you have anyone in the back seat, their forward visibility will be terrible.
I considered them for my '70 Charger. They were about the same weight at the stock high backs but about 6 inches taller. I didn't like that. If you are happy with them, that is great. They offer far more comfort and support than the stock seats, that is for sure.
You will find the right seat to be a BIG block to side vision out of the car.

Nobody's ever riding in the back seats because the vinyl is brittle and will crack. They look perfect now.

I need a taller seat because I'm 6'4

Auto Transport Service
Back