• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Searching for my old 70 Charger 500

68_661charger

Local time
2:10 PM
Reaction score
I'd like to find my old 70 Charger 500 and buy it back but I'd settle for just seeing it again.
It was light green with white interior and one black seat. 318 but had a 360 in it. Auto on the floor console, no a/c, and rusty, Rusty, RUSTY! I sold it to two kids and their dad who said they were from FT. Wayne IN. probably back in 1999. I do not have the VIN for this one.
Any info? Contact
[email protected]

benwinter0801.jpg 1st70.jpg my70500.jpg

I bought mine from a guy across the border in Ohio back around 2007 that picked it up in Indiana. Looks kinda familiar, any other info?

I have posted wanted ads before so maybe that's where you seen it? If you have a lead I'd like to hear...
The car was real rough but drivable, rotton floors, rear rail and torsion crossmember. I believe the front floors were street signs! The drivers side door striker had heavy plate and welding in the jamb. The hood had dozens of little holes drilled in it and it was a non vinyl top car. There were other little identifications but nothing anyone else would notice.

Auto Transport Service
Back