• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat Cover Unlimited

68rrdream

Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Has anyone tried seat covers unlimited?
They show custom seat covers for a 1967 Belvedere. Full vinyl. 500 for the front and rear. I'm considering them because the car I am getting has good cushioning but some tears on the vinyl. I know it's considerably more money and work to replace the upholstery.

Hey everyone! Has anyone tried seat covers unlimited?
They show custom seat covers for a 1967 Belvedere. Full vinyl. 500 for the front and rear. I'm considering them because the car I am getting has good cushioning but some tears on the vinyl. I know it's considerably more money and work to replace the upholstery.
Sounds ok. I have heard legendary is backed up for a year, don't wait too long to get that set. There are other hunters in the bush.

Sounds ok. I have heard legendary is backed up for a year, don't wait too long to get that set. There are other hunters in the bush.
Well these aren't on that level. They're actually slip on seat covers but custom cut. But I think a set for a b body is 500. Legendary is around 2600 if i recall. These also don't replicate factory.

Well these aren't on that level. They're actually slip on seat covers but custom cut. But I think a set for a b body is 500. Legendary is around 2600 if i recall. These also don't replicate factory.
Ok, i misunderstood. False start, repeat second down.

Auto Transport Service
Back