• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat covers

tracy

Local time
2:12 PM
Reaction score
With lengendary 32+ weeks out. Is ther any other recondmend for seat covers ?

The vinyl thickness color and quality was pretty good on mine. But mine are a 66 western scroll design and they aren't nearly as finely tooled as the originals. I waited a year and a half fory back seat covers...

I can't speak to their current quality but I purchased PUI 9 years ago on my 72 and I thought the quality was good. After seeing someone else's car with a legendary interior (in person), the look and feel was noticeably better in my opinion and felt more like an oem product. I wasn't unhappy with my choice but if I could go back, I probably would have gone the Legendary route but I also was not needing it all that fast. 2/3's of a year is a long time to wait if you wanting/needing it sooner.

Yeah, I'd like to get lendendary, but I want to drive car this spring, long wait !

With lengendary 32+ weeks out. Is ther any other recondmend for seat covers ?
What Make, model, year ? Someone may have an unneeded set. If you're looking for them by Spring, you could probably purchase the Original type material, from SMS, and find a local shop to stitch them up. One word of advice, Verify their Quality of Workmanship, as the material isn't cheap, nor the Time Lost for Delays...

I'll 2nd what car?

I'll also second the PUI 66 Satellite scroll interior.

There was a difference in the skirting where the hog rings go, but for that particular model the one I helped to install turned out great.

Best to get model/year specific first hand accounts.

70 roadrunner buckets seat decor package black with silver welt

I had a shop do the ones in this Coronet 500.
20210625_164713.jpg

Half the cost or less than Legendary, and better workmanship. The original covers were able to be used for a pattern.

Auto Transport Service
Back