• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seatbelt replacement

I never bought from SeatBelt Plus before but I bought from SeatBelt Planet and it was a nightmare experience. If you have the original units, I'd get them rewebbed and repaired if needed. The newer universal chinese retractors they all use aren't as good IMO.

I just bought and installed a set from safeTboy for my 55 Bel Air. Everything appears to be of good quality and the shipping was fast.

I never bought from SeatBelt Plus before but I bought from SeatBelt Planet and it was a nightmare experience. If you have the original units, I'd get them rewebbed and repaired if needed. The newer universal chinese retractors they all use aren't as good IMO.
Hey decided to have mine rewebbed. Who would you recommend?

Hey decided to have mine rewebbed. Who would you recommend?

I've never had it done so not sure. Most seatbelt companies will do it. I hate my 2 yrs old universal ones so much I'm thinking of getting my originals re-webbed.
If you find a good one, post your results on a new thread. :thumbsup:

I got mine from Wesco. Seatbelt Solutions is the manufacturer. I've only done the rear so far. My setup is a bit unique, but I'm happy with them for the most part. I wish the retractors were a little stronger.
PXL_20230301_023756878.jpg

I got mine from Wesco. Seatbelt Solutions is the manufacturer. I've only done the rear so far. My setup is a bit unique, but I'm happy with them for the most part. I wish the retractors were a little stronger.
View attachment 1503139
Nice how are shoulder belts mounted for the rear seat?

i met the women from sharons web at carlise there work looked very good i will b sending my belts there soon

Auto Transport Service
Back