• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seats before and after

kellycom

Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score
The Charger seat upholstery is done. I just went and picked them up. I have a few things to refresh on them (seat belts, tracks, carpet and seat back redyed). But the the upholstery is amazing. My initial design was tweaked by the great team at MCOR Automotive. My new carpet should be here tomorrow. The back window should get repaired next week. Along prewire for amplifier and speakers. The rest of the interior pieces are going to be dyed. Then I'll have the fun of putting it all back together.

IMG_3792.jpgIMG_3793.jpgIMG_3794.jpgIMG_3797.jpgIMG_3803.jpgIMG_3871.jpgIMG_3872.jpgIMG_3873.jpgIMG_3874.jpgIMG_3875.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg IMG_3793.jpg IMG_3794.jpg IMG_3797.jpg IMG_3803.jpg IMG_3871.jpg IMG_3872.jpg IMG_3873.jpg IMG_3874.jpg IMG_3875.jpg

looks great show us the rest when you get it done

Very nice, but isn't that a dodge dart logo? lmao just kiddn' looks great would love to see the pic of them in the car?

Thanks for all the kind words. The seat design is a homage to the Charger itself. The logo in the seat backs are styled after the Charger's trunk medallion. The arrows are styled after the emblem behind the rear windows. The seat foam is from legendary and they added foam to create some additional support. The front and rear armrest were also recovered and look great as well.

That "logo" looks like the ones on my 64'CSS d200 seats.....way bitchin'!!!!!

it's a high end vinyl. the color is Snowstorm (an off white).

seat belts are on the list of items to get refreshed. they were not attached to the floor and for some reason were bolted to the seat. I also need to spray the backs. The whole interior is getting refreshed. This was the first step.

and yes the belts do look like crap. :)

There is some excellent "how to" in hunt2elks thread on his seat-belt refurb .. very recent.

End product looks even better than the teaser! Very nice!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back