• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Selling my collection of belly button lint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:58 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Best offer over $250.00.

lint0701.jpg

Do you have any pre-1984? I'm looking for some really vintage stuff to expand my own collection. Is it all purely yours, or has there been some cross-pollination over the years from undocumented liaisons? :poke:

Hmmm, selling by the ounce?
Can you smoke it?
Before i jump on it, can you explain the color variations?
Body chemistry, or just red shirts for a few years?
:rofl:

What's wrong with new shower? Or is that just for 'Submit'?

No man! Don you know nuttin? Them colors is from food and drink pooling in there man. They's flavors man!!

If you want to give me $250 I'll think about it.

In Scotland they are known as Klinkers. :lol:

...and in New Zealand we refer to them as Dags.......so if someone tells you to "Rattle yer Dags" ....better get your "a into g":p (That's ar$e into gear)
The Klingons thing comes from an old joke:
What does the Starship Enterprise and a roll of toilet paper have in common? They both circle Uranus looking for Klingons!

In Scotland they are known as Klinkers. :lol:
The Klingons thing comes from an old joke:
What does the Starship Enterprise and a roll of toilet paper have in common? They both circle Uranus looking for Klingons!
Oh, I thought it was about why Mr Spock spent so much time in the toilet - he was searching for the Captain's log. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back