• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SEMA 2017 Ring Brothers 69 Charger

I like some of these guys' work, learned of them from Jay Leno's Garage.
This one? Not so much. Proportions are off and not in a good way and like others have said, those front wheels don't work for me at all.
Couple that with the typical "gotta lower it" and that Dustbuster chin spoiler and I'm done with it.

Nice, but why in hell does everyone think 20"+ wheels are the thing to do? 18max. I have 17's on my GTX to clear the calipers and they look pretty balanced. Those 20's just don't work for me. The car is a beauty, wonder what the transmission is?
We'll have to disagree on this one, for me the dog dish caps sticking way out on the fronts is all I see that I don't like. Beautiful color combo:thumbsup:.

I've seen 20s look damn good on the right car but they need to be really tucked up in the wells to look good.

You can tell that the wheel center on the front wheels is further outboard, making that ugly hubcap stick out noticeably further than the rear. Bad styling result and something they should have noticed before rolling the car out for public view.

Agreed, same thing I noticed.

Whooops, not street legal w/o side markers?
Been driving mine for years with them smoothed over, not a word. They are only reflectors on a 69 too, not lights.

I think it looks odd. I too, do not understand why they moved the wheels forward, thus ruining the looks of the middle section. IMHO, if your going to modify any cars body, in any significant way, then you should do so in a manner that compliments that cars lines and looks, not in a way that makes it look odd. In other words....they fucked it up.

Nice, but why in hell does everyone think 20"+ wheels are the thing to do? 18max. I have 17's on my GTX to clear the calipers and they look pretty balanced. Those 20's just don't work for me. The car is a beauty, wonder what the transmission is?

I like everything but the wheels ..

You can tell that the wheel center on the front wheels is further outboard, making that ugly hubcap stick out noticeably further than the rear. Bad styling result and something they should have noticed before rolling the car out for public view.
Didn’t take notice to how far it was sticking out until you pointed it out, now I can’t atop staring in disgust. That ruined the car

Didn’t take notice to how far it was sticking out until you pointed it out, now I can’t atop staring in disgust. That ruined the car

The rear valance area is all screwed up too. I can appreciate the work that went into it; it's just not my style, although I must admit that the custom interior is very nicely done.

The factory got the 68-70 Charger so right even THEY could not come up with a decent hood scoop/ramcharger design. The lines of the car CANNOT be improved upon. Cutting here and bending there takes away those lines. Adding anything to the hood kills em too...

The factory got the 68-70 Charger so right even THEY could not come up with a decent hood scoop/ramcharger design. The lines of the car CANNOT be improved upon. Cutting here and bending there takes away those lines. Adding anything to the hood kills em too...
I don't know about not being able to improve but it definitely raises the bar awful high with it's lines.

68-70 Charger is a very well penned design, but I much prefer the roofline with the rear window plug & shorter deck lid.
Overall I think 68 & 69 Coronets are the prettiest of B bods, w/ 68 1st.
Just my druther.

Last edited:
Very nicely done I just can't past the wheels . Not a fan of them being so big .its actually the hubcap it it was normal size. Or a bit smaller maybe ?

ug lee.jpg

I notice drivability challenges. Can't appreciate these builds because I always see myself in a parking lot trying to get over speed bumps etc.

Hi all, I'm the owner. I put together a video of the unveiling incl. and interview with the builders, for those of you interested in watching that:

Cheers!

Auto Transport Service
Back