• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SEMA Winged Car

Cazbah362

Local time
10:40 AM
Reaction score
So I seen the thread on the WTF for the Ebay winged car and it reminded me I forgot to post the winged car I seen at SEMA and snapped a shot of. Wing.jpg

Attachments

• New Dart.jpg
    New Dart.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 393
Hemi - Not sure, I walked so much I lost track. Seen a few of the new Camaro's made into the old bandit style Firebirds and Formula's

I absolutely love the Trans Am throwback. I hope it gets produced.

hopefully you can clarify for me. my wife and i have been wanting to go to sema for years we are now planning on going to the states next year, and then i get told sema is only for businesses and manufacturers etc. no public is this right?

Here is your clarification. Right off the SEMA web site.

"The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world (PLEASE NOTE: THE SEMA SHOW IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC). It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of the AAIW, the SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries for unlimited profit opportunities in the automotive, truck and SUV, powersports, and RV markets. SEMA Show 2012 drew more than 60,000 domestic and international buyers...
Note: The SEMA Show is not open to the general public."

hopefully you can clarify for me. my wife and i have been wanting to go to sema for years we are now planning on going to the states next year, and then i get told sema is only for businesses and manufacturers etc. no public is this right?

Rules were made to be broken. I would contact the SEMA people and explain that you were planning a trip all the way from Australia just to attend the show. With 60k people there, I don't think two more will be noticed. Is there any way that you and your wife could get press credentials?

Hey Benno,

I just got back from SEMA and its absolutely worth the trip. If you want to go next year, let me know and I will get you an international invite.

Rob

Auto Transport Service
Back