• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

She's done! '66/67 426 hemi Petty Belvedere tribute

sxarnold

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:09 AM
Reaction score
Have run her ~200 miles to get all the bugs out. Heading back to the shop to get everything tightened down and checked out. I can't decide if I'm going to put the sponsor stickers on but I do have most of them as originals. Licensed, insured and registered in CA. Not even close to street legal. 509HP/498 ft/lb before we had the Holley LeMans carb completely dialed in. And yes, I drive it most weekends at least once and still sweat for a few minutes when it's parked.

https://youtu.be/al7HYdDvLFg

image000000.png

Great. If I wanted race car #2 or should i say 43 that would be it. #1 I already have. Thanks for sharing.

Wow,
I am speechless, seriously..
Great job on a truly magnificent automobile.
you should be very proud of your self and anyone who helped.
Sounds terriffic!
Looks spectacular!

Really nice. I like the attention to detail and fine craftsmanship :thumbsup:

You could place your sponsor stickers in their place with scotch tape and see how it looks. I think the car looks naked without them, jmo.

Sounds Great too :)

Way cool! Needs stickers. I used to put sponsor stickers on magnetic paper. This way you can remove them if need be.

FWIW, my wife grew up in Santa Cruz area (Scott's Valley). She's always looking for a road trip. Love to see it in person some day.

A great build by a great builder!!! Well done and congrats!!

Way cool! Needs stickers. I used to put sponsor stickers on magnetic paper. This way you can remove them if need be.

FWIW, my wife grew up in Santa Cruz area (Scott's Valley). She's always looking for a road trip. Love to see it in person some day.
I'm by the harbor so PM me when you're in the area. Here's the Scott's Valley Police Chief posing with the car. I try to get all of the local Chiefs just in case I get pulled over in it.

IMG_0429.jpeg

Really well executed car, I'd love to see some pictures of the front under hood area, I am very interested in how the snout bars and front suspension are configured.

I was surprised to see the battery under the hood.

Cool beans!! Jay Leno seems to do ok not getting pulled over lol

Auto Transport Service
Back