• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Shock plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:18 AM
Reaction score
Need a good set of shock plates for the 8 3/4 or Dana 60. PayPal is ready. Thanks!

I got a set. $80pr plus shipping. Let me know if interested.

IMG_1087.JPG IMG_1088.JPG

Sorry QuickBpBp. we must have been replying/typing at virtually the same time. Didn't mean to turn this into a reverse auction.

Sorry QuickBpBp. we must have been replying/typing at virtually the same time. Didn't mean to turn this into a reverse auction.

No problem and I appreciate your response...

Shock plates can vary but don't know from what line to line. Have a set of 3400836 and 837 but don't remember what they came off of. 99% of the cars I parted many years ago were B and E cars....the shock mount pin is 2 1/4" from center to the face of the spring mount and are clean and painted. Looks like I'm last in line lol

I got a pm from another member and he will be getting back to me tomorrow. So to be fair, I’m going in order.

Looks as though I’ve got a set coming this way. I appreciate everyone that responded to my call for help as these are not for me but the Belvedere I’m working for another FBBO member. I’m replacing the Cal Tracs with XHD springs so the plates were/are needed.

Thanks again everyone!!

Looks as though I’ve got a set coming this way. I appreciate everyone that responded to my call for help as these are not for me but the Belvedere I’m working for another FBBO member. I’m replacing the Cal Tracs with XHD springs so the plates were/are needed.

Thanks again everyone!!
Are you pulling the mono leafs off for the XHD springs or taking the CT's off all together?

Cal Tracs are coming off completely. Along with the shocks. Will be up for sale soon.

Got some on the way fellas, thanks to all who answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back