• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

shocked !

if she has nothing better to do than worry about what she considers junk and what you are doing with it, that woman seriously needs a hobby. she must know that stuff means something to you and she is just being vindictive. girl needs to get a life IMO

greatest thing my wife ever said to me was"do you need more money to finish your car?"that was better then any"i love you"she ever said!they are out there,go look for a good one.

perhaps mr coronet....my worry is that ill be dead and not get the chance of enjoying a womans company...im 48 and so far...it hasnt happened...nothing but GRIEF and A HUGE EXPENSE.:headbang:

i used to be such a giving person....but when women take advantage of my good nature...its time to give 'em the AXXXXXXXXXXXXXE! now its all about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! :hello2: i hate to be that way but thats what they turned me into ! i would go without,,,,so that they could have....no more my friend! if you got one (YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO DO A THING ),,,,do all in your power to keep her,,,,because they are far and few between. most are manipulative and extremely selfish. WHOA BUNDY!

if she has nothing better to do than worry about what she considers junk and what you are doing with it, that woman seriously needs a hobby. she must know that stuff means something to you and she is just being vindictive. girl needs to get a life IMO
Some women are so into being a control freak that they can't see anything else but how they think things should be. Nothing else matters to them and don't care what others feel or what other people want to do.

When I showed my wife my car she thought it was a piece of crap and just a shell but she knew it was part of the package. She has even came out and help me work on the car when I needed it. Also has given some money to get parts for it. Now I think she would drive it if I let her. I lucked out on this one but I also have a story like the others :angryfire:

Some women are so into being a control freak that they can't see anything else but how they think things should be. Nothing else matters to them and don't care what others feel or what other people want to do.

AMEN BRUTHER.....i see youve had a few of those Cranky !:headbang:

yes...incase none of you have picked up on it,,,,I HATE WOMEN !.THERE,,,,I SAID IT ..LOL

dont let another person....especially a woman run,,, and RUIN your life..if she dont accept you for you,,,SCREW HER.. dont lose one of the most important things you own,,,,YOUR DIGNITY !

Attachments

• nomaam2.jpg
    nomaam2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 228
i had one female go as far as to steal a title to my 70 super bee , luckily i discovered the title missing and was able to get a duplicate before she forged my name on it and got it put in her name, which was exactly her intent

That's really simple... Show here the door, find a new woman...

Sounds like you need to spend more time and money on the cars and less on the girlfriend.

I have had my Charger for 26 years and spent the last 11 years rebuilding it into its current glory. Although my wife has never really helped with the rebuild of the car (other than helping me wash it) she has never once implied that I should part with the car. She even offered up that we get a loan for the money needed to finish the rebuild about half way through. She has also never questioned anything that I have ever purchased for the car.

Jokingly I tell people that I have more time invested in the Charger but more money invested in the wife.

I will say this on her behalf, **** or get off the pot.

Let me know if you need any additional encouragement to get them finished and back on the road. The more I think about it the more I like her style.

-Steve

This is much more significant than just cars.

This is a window into how much she respects you and how she feels about things that are important to you, and also her ability to appreciate things she doesn't nessessarily have an interest in herself.

I'm not into dolls, but my wife sculpts them from clay.
Not only do I respect what she finds enjoyable, I can appreciate the quality of the craftsmanship and the engineering, and artisitic talent that goes into every one.

...and the good ones are more rare than a good car.
I looked for decades and didn't settle, then waited 10 years for this one.

AMEN BRUTHER.....i see youve had a few of those Cranky !:headbang:

yes...incase none of you have picked up on it,,,,I HATE WOMEN !.THERE,,,,I SAID IT ..LOL

dont let another person....especially a woman run,,, and RUIN your life..if she dont accept you for you,,,SCREW HER.. dont lose one of the most important things you own,,,,YOUR DIGNITY !
I'm only on my second and last marriage lol. My sister is a major control freak and my wife has a couple of friends that are and I have a good friend from work that is about to go through a divorce because of his control freak wife. It amazes me that so many guys stay with these women. My brother in law was committed by his control freak wife and is still there! Maybe he is a bit crazy for doing what he did. About 10 years ago when he was 55, he married this woman that was 22 years younger and had a new baby by her. He wanted that he said. Asked him if he wanted to be a grand dad to his own kid? Well, that's not so bad. The bad part is his wife treats him like he's the kid and doesn't let him out of her sight! And it wasn't long before she persuaded him to move to El Paso. His whole family lives in the Houston area and now that he needs the helping hand of his family, it's hard to do.

Come on guys, be nice. Wine that girl. Dine that girl. Get her hammered. Violate every orfice in her body.

Then show her the door.......

:rev_in_action:

Come on guys, be nice. Wine that girl. Dine that girl. Get her hammered. Violate every orfice in her body.

Oh geez! LOL :headbang:

forgive me Reverend , for i have sinned.......again!:headbang:

My wife said one time we should sell my old cars and use the money for a trip. I said what happens when the money is gone? She shrugged her shoulders and never mentioned it again. She also once said I spend a lot of money on my cars. I said you spend a lot of money on shoes. She said that's true. There have been no issues since those two conversations. It's my hobby and it's not going anywhere. She never pressures me to do anything I don't want to do with my cars.

my wife last year told me to take our tax refund and use it to get the motor built for my RR.she doesn't say too much when i order stuff for the car and i try to keep to what i need at the moment.She laughs at me when i ask her to help me work on the car,but that's kinda a inside joke between us,but she knows that her own little classic car will get rebuilt next.This is my third wife and will be the last one.

Im very grateful for my wife, she is great with any of the things i like and trys to help in many ways, sometimes surprising me with parts ive mentioned i needed for my car or truck, speaking with my son or son in law, she knows where and what to get. Been with her close to 40 years and if she will have me, what the heck, Ill stick around she told me when we married we had to grow old together.. She has her wish.

My Uncle wanted to buy a car and his loveing wife thought he didnt need it,So he asked , have ever missed a meal,end of story.True story

im keeping my cars. i do need 2 get working on them thou.

Auto Transport Service
Back