• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Short skirts and Newfoundlands don't mix.

SteveSS

Local time
1:27 PM
Reaction score
I was just downstairs at my son's Halloween party. It's a bunch of 20 something people. As they will, girls this age will dress pretty darn sexy for halloween. Bryce let the Newfies in for a few minutes and with their height, their noses went right up the short skirts. It made me laugh and they had to go back outside. NO, you're not getting any pictures.

Newfies as is people from Newfoundland? Or the type of dog? Changes the story quite a bit! Haha!

Newfie girls. Run.
395E5593-C17D-450D-A893-84CAD7A2548D.jpeg

Well they were used for fishing in Newfoundland. From Wikipedia, "They were originally bred and used as working dogs for fishermen in Newfoundland.[3][4] Newfoundlands are known for their giant size, intelligence, tremendous strength, calm dispositions, and loyalty. They excel at water rescue/lifesaving because of their muscular build, thick double coat, webbed paws, and swimming abilities."

Well being Canadian, I was thinking he meant "people from Newfoundland". Then I got wondering "newfies in Colorado ??". It NEVER occurred to me that it was dogs. And I never gave it a second thought when he said their noses went right up the skirts either !!

Well being Canadian, I was thinking he meant "people from Newfoundland". Then I got wondering "newfies in Colorado ??". It NEVER occurred to me that it was dogs. And I never gave it a second thought when he said their noses went right up the skirts either !!
well there is three scenrios to this,the girls in Colardo are long legged,the newfies are midgets,or they crawled in after drinking to much swish n sobbered up when they smelled n could see pussy

Just a refresher when I originally posted this Cholo picture of the Newfies.

nd2.jpg
nd.jpg

Totally agree. And from the prairies, anyone east of Quebec is a newfie. Just don't say that to a newfie you don't know! LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back