• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

should I buy? 71 coronet wagon

I love my 72. Will be the tow vehicle for my 72 Charger.

20160724_124403.jpg 20160724_183110.jpg

There's a good looking 73 down here for 5K.

I'll see if I can find it and link it....

Opps, looking at your pics closer I see you filled trim holes, yours must be a little classier, a Coronet Custom, mines the plain jane base Coronet wagon.

I love those old A100's. That's a beauty you have there (69a100). I had a 64. On that model, the side and rear doors could be interchanged; mix and match. Special order trucks had doors on both sides. I had a friend weld a chrome Hurst shifter with a Tee handle to the stalk on my 3 on the tree slant/6. There is a photo of it in my garage. I'd like to see how a 440 fits in one of those dog houses! What year Dart did you have Spencer? The wagons I had were a 76 Volare "Woody"- slant/6 stick and a 79 Aspen 318 auto. Loved them both! My father had a 65 Fury 3 (poly 318) that was loaded except for A/C. That thing rode like a dream and had power up the wazoo while getting upper 20's fuel economy. It out ran a Buick with a 400 cube motor! I miss them all. :)

I love those old A100's. That's a beauty you have there (69a100). I had a 64. On that model, the side and rear doors could be interchanged; mix and match. Special order trucks had doors on both sides. I had a friend weld a chrome Hurst shifter with a Tee handle to the stalk on my 3 on the tree slant/6. There is a photo of it in my garage. I'd like to see how a 440 fits in one of those dog houses! What year Dart did you have Spencer? The wagons I had were a 76 Volare "Woody"- slant/6 stick and a 79 Aspen 318 auto. Loved them both! My father had a 65 Fury 3 (poly 318) that was loaded except for A/C. That thing rode like a dream and had power up the wazoo while getting upper 20's fuel economy. It out ran a Buick with a 400 cube motor! I miss them all. :)
I have a 64 golden anniversary four door dart with a 225 slant six and I just sold a 79 aspen with the 225 super six

20160701_163504.jpg 20160828_172147.jpg

Opps, looking at your pics closer I see you filled trim holes, yours must be a little classier, a Coronet Custom, mines the plain jane base Coronet wagon.
Yea I'm filling in the holes. the trim I have is good, but not good enough when I'm done with the paint. It's a 9 pass.

Auto Transport Service
Back