• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shout out to gtx6970

Charles Cook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score
I would like to give a good guy alert to @gtx6970, he sent me a couple of starter relays and wouldn’t let me pay him for the parts or shipping What a guy. We have some outstanding members here. If I get the opportunity to pay it forward, I will. Thanks

Bill has always been one of the good guys.... I wonder if he's got one of those "White Hats"? Well, even if he does, she looks better wearing it...

8218548916_bf33a0cf64_b.jpg

I would like to give a good guy alert to @gtx6970, he sent me a couple of starter relays and wouldn’t let me pay him for the parts or shipping What a guy. We have some outstanding members here. If I get the opportunity to pay it forward, I will. Thanks
Mike you are one of those good guys. You have blessed me and I know others too. It all comes back to the giving person I have learned.

Auto Transport Service
Back