• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shout out to rat rod Al

thanks for telling us,it helps us know who the good guys are. :thumbsup: now AL get some 70 Bee parts for sale :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKXY3zlUePb0Uq5lEm3j4_LQXrvZ5E2lvH8w&usqp=CAU.jpg

@Rat Rod Al Super nice guy and very fair prices
Thanks Charles, I appreciate you buying my parts ! Besides always having a Mopar project in the garage, my wife and I actively go out looking for parts to buy and get back in circulation. I may not know what every part fits,year or model but if it's Mopar I want it. Don't want that stuff to get scrapped . I grew up in the back of a new 65 Coronet, so I've been Moparin for a while. We will continue to search parts out and try to keep the prices reasonable. Just need a little to cover the fun of the hunt & pick.

All the guy’s and gals on the site appreciate everything you and your wife do for strangers. Its great that you guy’s are getting these parts back into circulation. The main thing is that you enjoy what you all do and have fun doing it. Thanks guy’s.

Done business from the A body side.

Great guy.

good to know :thumbsup: good guy Al

what was it ?

Auto Transport Service
Back