• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

show us your 1st gen chargers

That is what these cars are all about. Getting them out and enjoying them.

S4018847reduc.jpg

My 67, Original Montreal car, Silver, 383, auto, PW, disc brake, wood grain wheel, resprayed to black in 1979, suspension rebuild in 16, original other then that, owned since spring 92, 240K on the clock

P1090708.JPG P1090710.JPG

OOPS!
Somewhere, I posted a picture of our Charger and said it was taken in Ludington MI. NOT!!
It was taken at Manitowac Wi on our way home from the 50th Charger Meet in Detroit. June 2016.
The first picture will be it. Next picture will be of it arriving home April 14th 2020.

Here's one of my three 1st generation Chargers. Drove it back to VA from CA in 1988. PS, PB, A/C, AT, 383 4 bbl. Repaint in original (black).

66 Charger mirror.jpg

Me too and different than a Foose two tone. Just don't do the Foose fade. Lol.
NO FOOSE ANYTHING!:elmer:

The Chassis is still in primer at the moment. The undercarriage is done, and the rad support, but that's about it.
The engine bay is up next, then the interior. Saving the best for last...

4-14-7.jpg

Last edited:
slope.jpg

'66 LL1 orignally a 318 car. Now a 440/727, original paint and rust.

Almost back on the road after 25 years of being a workbench and storage shelf

20200530_163104.jpg

Nice! What time, engine and gears, slicks?

Thanks!
11.70s, best 11.68 @ 120
508 cu.in.
P255-60-15, ET Streets
Stock converter
Factory exhaust manifolds.

440 Source with the 4.25 arm.
The heads are the Mopar Performance - Eddy heads. Same as the Eddy RPMs with 84 cc chamber, but with straight plugs.

440 Source with the 4.25 arm.
The heads are the Mopar Performance - Eddy heads. Same as the Eddy RPMs with 84 cc chamber, but with straight plugs.
Thanks. I'm trying to get an idea of my engine build. Do you have any issues with the 440 source stuff? What cam?

Thanks. I'm trying to get an idea of my engine build. Do you have any issues with the 440 source stuff? What cam?
The 440 stuff was not perfect, but still a good value all things considered. I would keep them on my short list for another build.

Cam was specd by Dwayne Porter. It is a street type, easy-on-parts solid roller.

Auto Transport Service
Back