• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sickweek 2022...Not many mopars...

Joe Palmer

Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score
Here's the lowdown if you are not familiar with the format...

Sick Week Event Information — Sick The Magazine

We rolled down to South Georgia Motorsports Park to check it out. Ended up being the best day ever!! I got to meet David Freiburger, Derek from Vise Grip Garage, Alex Taylor, Mike Finnegan, David Newburn, and Tom Bailey. May have slinked into the background of the Roadkill episode they were filming LOL. There were a ton of 7 second street cars and even one in the 6's.
Not many Mopar's in the field, I did see (2) GLHS Omni's and a turbo 5 speed minivan! I have attached a video, if you're into drag racing enjoy!

#Sickweek 2022 Day 4. All your YouTube favorites are here at once including Roadkill! - YouTube

[COLOR=var(--blue-link)][/COLOR]

It is a cool setup if you have a fast road worthy car. I have been watching Vise grip and Finnegan on Youtube. They have to fix on the side of the road and keep going. It would be a young persons game if you ask me.

A friend of a friend has his Gremlin there.
Big block 440
665971239(1).jpg

cool stuff, looks like fun

I've been watching the YouTube creators that have been posting. Finnegan, Vice grip garage, as mentioned. Also, The Gas Tap.

Auto Transport Service
Back