• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signal stat relay

Dean Prevolos

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
I am putting together my 67 charger dashboard and I have all of the wires connected and found this relay labeled signal stat and I don't have a plug for it. Does anybody know if this is an option or is this a necessary relay that I need to have plugged in? I guess if it's called a signal stead it must have something to do with my turn signals but I'm not sure. Anybody can help me I would appreciate it. It is located under the glove box.

F0329EB5-084A-47FE-A8C8-843007F79DB5.jpeg

DD6B0C04-641C-405A-8B0F-DFB6B4F9D76D.jpeg

That is the stock flasher. There are 2 along the bottom rail of the dash. Turn signal and 4 way flashers.

In the first photo, what is on the end of that 2 wire plug? A round flasher? If so that’s an aftermarket flasher. The round ones didn’t come in the 1967 cars.

Last edited:
That is the stock flasher. There are 2 along the bottom rail of the dash. Turn signal and 4 way flashers.

In the first photo, what is on the end of that 2 wire plug? A round flasher? If so that’s an aftermarket flasher. The round ones didn’t come in the 1967 cars.

Yes that is a round flasher at the end of the 2 wire plug. I thought it was odd that there are two round flashers in the car with no round bracket to snap into, they are just laying on the bottom rail of the dash.

Ok so since you are solving all of my questions on the instrument panel/dash wiring, I will take another photo today, as I have one more mystery wire that is in a loop configuration at the right side behind the glovebox that looks like it has a second short lead wire spliced into it and it doesn't lead anywhere.

I also have one of the white wire/red male connector for the electorluminescent dash lights that is not connected. This one is short and I haven't found the other end to connect. This is one of the photos I had posted the other day and you commented on.

Finally, the wires for the "cigar" lighter, M5-Pink and X1 Red are the last two lead wires I also need to connect today.

blue circle white wires with plugs on splitter.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back