• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sitting in a Car Show, Minding my own Business...

Bad deal but the guy seems to have a good attitude about it. Looks like there were at least 2 more cars damaged.

Lucky he wasn't sitting in front of the car when the jerkoff who doesn't know where the brake pedal is slammed into his car.

It looks like it was deliberate! No indication of braking whatsoever. Drunk? Drugged? A mental midget? All of the above? Whatever, that bonehead has no business driving a motor vehicle and should have that privilege taken away. But, of course, it was an 'accident' and he'll probably be right back out on the road causing more mayhem and destruction. Fortunate that no-one was standing in front of those cars at the time.

daaaamn (2017_10_11 10_04_54 UTC).jpg
Can you imagine?

Graphic demonstration of how much sturdier old (metal) cars are, compared to current (plastic) crap...

That moron drove all the way to the back and could not stop? He has a good attitude, the cops would have been talking me to jail.

I can honestly say I wouldn't have handled the situation as well as the '55 owner did...

I have been in a few serious car accidents, not my fault. I remember being called by one parent after their daughter hit me on the highway. I was at a dead stop in traffic and she ran up the back of me doing 55. I told him, it was an accident and we all have them, but if I find out she was drinking, on the phone or texting, she's mine. None of that happened and it was just an accident, of course she was distracted, but it wasn't malicious. She and her family acted extremely sorry, my truck was fixed and that was good enough for me. I have a real problem with people on the phone or texting, if that's the case in this accident, as I said, I will own you!!!

I have a feeling I would've beat the hell out of the metric car driver.

I can hear it now. "My brakes wouldn't work". "My accelerator stuck".
They drive a Toyota for cryin out loud, why would you expect any less excuse?

almost looked like it was intentional,
appeared even accelerated steered into it
something doesn't add up

wonder what the real deal was

guy with the 55 is taking better than most ever would

Auto Transport Service
Back