• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Six pack hood

Beavis

Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen a hood like this ? It fiberglass.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    photo_001.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 462
  • photo_002.jpg
    photo_002.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 464
  • photo_003.jpg
    photo_003.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 484
Front

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    photo_001.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 337
I paid $150 for it. The kid said it was hanging on the garage wall since the 70's. It was his grandfathers. Do you have a shot of the back side?

Last edited:
Let me do a little more research. Not sure that is an accurate pic of an A 12 hood that I had posted. Don't think it has that groove in the front. It has been a long day. I am just going to delete that post to avoid confusion. I will add what I originally said here. That hood looks similar to an A12 hood except it is missing a couple of hood pins, because they have 4 on the lift off hoods.

Don't forget the RR and the Bee had different hoods. The design in front of the scoop is the part that's different.

Definetly Road Runner. I posted the wrong one the first time ! MY Bad ! But not a factory one as thay all had 4 pins and Not hinges.

It's only fiberglass I think. It's real light

its not a real A12 hood, its aftermarket. the real hood is meant to seal to the air cleaner base and has a big rectangular cut out. i don't have a pic of the underneath of mine handy.

aug2013014_zps8aeec9a9.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back