• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Six-Pack setup complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

coloradohill

Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a very nice complete six-pack setup for sale.

The carbs have been rebuilt, including new diaphragms.
The fuel lines and linkage are complete.
I have a spring kit for the vacuum pods. I did save all the old components for the carbs that were replaced.

This includes the air cleaner assembly with a filter element. Willing to sell it without the filter element.

I ran the carbs on my car and have a video of them running.

One bolt was broken for the thermostat housing. I removed it and installed studs. I have two manifolds and have run these carbs on the manifold currently on my engine. The guy I purchased this from ran this manifold many years ago. The bottom plate was missing, I fabricated a stainless one.
The manifold will clean up in a media blaster if someone wants to go that route. I pressure-washed it with simple green.

Asking 4000.00 for the complete setup.
Plus actual shipping from 80534. I can use a commercial account to keep ship rates low.
This is ready to bolt on and tune for your elevation.

IMG_9800.jpeg

IMG_9802.jpeg

IMG_9803.jpeg

IMG_9804.jpeg

IMG_9805.jpeg

IMG_9806.jpeg

IMG_9807.jpeg

The air cleaner base was cut for air conditioning at some point and is not very noticeable when installed.

IMG_9815.jpeg

IMG_9816.jpeg

IMG_9817.jpeg

IMG_9818.jpeg

IMG_9819.jpeg

IMG_9821.jpeg

IMG_9822.jpeg

IMG_9823.jpeg

IMG_9150.jpeg

IMG_9151.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.