• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sled City Fiberglass

moparpoor

Local time
9:35 PM
Reaction score
Just got my new maxwedge hood scoop today from Larry.The scoop is very nice the glass work is clean and appears to be solid not full of air pockets and voids like some.it is preprimed and needs very little to be ready for finishing.Thanks sled city

Larry is a good guy and the Sled City Glass is great stuff. One of the few people making parts for 62-65 B bodies.

A/FX made stuff for the early B Bodies also but heard they closed the doors. Looks like I will have to look up Sled City for my next glass parts for my 65 Net. Good to hear they make good stuff.

Its just nice to know quality is still in the U.S.A. and good guys still exist.

heres a sled city afx scoop. its pretty good.

Attachments

• new 588 w.new afx hood 003.jpg
    new 588 w.new afx hood 003.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 2,343
  • new 588 w.new afx hood 004.jpg
    new 588 w.new afx hood 004.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 2,585
Just got my new maxwedge hood scoop today from Larry.The scoop is very nice the glass work is clean and appears to be solid not full of air pockets and voids like some.it is preprimed and needs very little to be ready for finishing.Thanks sled city

Do you have any pics of it????

RUMBLON

Since I had 8hrs to screw around waiting for some guys to screw up some drywall.

Here are some pics

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 2,154
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 2,194
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 2,157
Did your wife buy U the Garage sign? Nice!! I love **** like that.

"**** em if they cant take a joke" I always say.

Way to go on the scoop. I got a 64 Savoy that I will be breaking down next year,To rebuild the right way & it's nice to be able to soak in alllll the use full info on this site.Makes hunting for the right parts a lot easier.
AL

You must know my wife.Yes she did buy that for me.The scary part she was my girlfriend at the time and still hung in there.Thank god she's blonde:icon_cheers:

Isn't that crazy how airheaded they can be?

My wife graduated with honors from college but you would never know it by some of the things she says.

Isn't that crazy how airheaded they can be?

My wife graduated with honors from college but you would never know it by some of the things she says.

my wifes a marine biologist, 3.8 cum in college, brillant and dumber than a bag of rocks.

:drunken_smilie:

I guess we all like the drama,cause none of us can live without it.If we could just take away their ability to speek.Can I get an A-men world peace.I wonder how many wars have started,because some poor bastard pist at his women and took it out on somebody else.Makes you wonder??????Its a good thing our wives don,t like this ****!!!!:icon_hang::eusa_boohoo::icon_axe::whip2::argue::cussing::eusa_wall::tied up::rev_in_action::rolling:

Auto Transport Service
Back