• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sled City Fiberglass

Same situation here: my blonde wife graduated Valedictorian in HS, then Bachelor's with honors, financial genius, yet in 1999 she asked me what all the fuss about "Y2K" was. I told her that everyone thinks that all the world's computer systems will crash and everyone will lose power when the calender rolls over. Her response? "Ohhhhh... I sure hope that doesn't happen in winter!!".... I just stared.... dumbfounded.

Same situation here: my blonde wife graduated Valedictorian in HS, then Bachelor's with honors, financial genius, yet in 1999 she asked me what all the fuss about "Y2K" was. I told her that everyone thinks that all the world's computer systems will crash and everyone will lose power when the calender rolls over. Her response? "Ohhhhh... I sure hope that doesn't happen in winter!!".... I just stared.... dumbfounded.

I feel your pain, my wife takes blonde to a whole new level!!:blahblah::tantrum::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::buttkick:

Hi.everyone . Iam Mr_Belvedere65.New to B Bodys Only .Ihave had my belvedere 1 for about 35 years. Could have sold it 1,000,000.times,NOT 4 SALE.Next summer plan on going all out.Glass,hood,finders,doors,trunk lid.Dont have to go fast ,just look good.No pic. to show you.that will come later.

welcome to FBBO

Hi.everyone . Iam Mr_Belvedere65.New to B Bodys Only .Ihave had my belvedere 1 for about 35 years. Could have sold it 1,000,000.times,NOT 4 SALE.Next summer plan on going all out.Glass,hood,finders,doors,trunk lid.Dont have to go fast ,just look good.No pic. to show you.that will come later.

Mr_Belvedere65 welcome to FBBO & good luck with all the fiberglass pieces on your 65 Belvedere project... maybe you could go over to the welcome wagon forum & introduce yourself, post up some photos & give us some background or history, get acquainted... we do love our "car" **** around here...

Can you tell me how to contact Sled City. Looking for a Max Wedge Scoop for my '64 Polara.

Sled City goes the extra mile. He built me a F**d thunderbolt hood scoop and it was perfect. Even had the screens in it--and a good price......................MO

Auto Transport Service
Back