• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Small block 360 parts and 8.25 stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas charger 73

Local time
12:20 PM
Reaction score
I'm in search of good use able rods for a 360. Nothing I have to resize, rebuild.

Valve Springs good for my xe268 cam .477/.480 lift fit J heads.

Valve covers

Gears and or a sure grip for a 8.25
Sail panels for a 73 charger hardtop
Bucket seats 73 charger
Non ac small block front of motor brackets and pulleys
Rallye gauge and harness fit 73 charger
4 barrel intakes
Rocker arms

I'm in search of good use able rods for a 360. Nothing I have to resize, rebuild.

Valve Springs good for my xe268 cam .477/.480 lift fit J heads.

Valve covers

Gears and or a sure grip for a 8.25
Sail panels for a 73 charger hardtop
Bucket seats 73 charger
Non ac small block front of motor brackets and pulleys
Rallye gauge and harness fit 73 charger
4 barrel intakes
Rocker arms

I have non A/C small block:
Single Groove water pump pulley $20.00
Alternator swing bracket $10.00
Alternator pivot triangle bracket $10.00

Thanks

Can you send me pics and total with shipping to 76028. Very interested

Can you send me pics and total with shipping to 76028. Very interested

Here's a pic. Shipping $13.00

Thanks

14m5408.jpg

Ok if you give me a couple weeks I should be able to get them.

If your interested I have
Offenhauser 360 Intake - Blasted and painted - $150
Holley 750 - It's been on the shelf for a year and a half - $150
Mopar Performance Air Cleaner - $60
All prices are plus shipping from 46750

CIMG0984.JPG CIMG0985.JPG CIMG0990.JPG CIMG0979.JPG CIMG0999.JPG

I have a full set of matching new Speed-Pro valve springs, Stainless steel 2.020" & 1.600" stock length valves and other matching new valve train including replacement stamped rockers if you are interested?
I also have a pair of good core J heads that were already magnafluxed checked for cranks. I was going to finish assembling these heads to the valve train mentioned above which I could still do if interested.

PM me for any further details, questions or pictures.

Still out there? It's been around 1 month since I last heard from you. Going to sell openly if you don't buy them.

Still out there? It's been around 1 month since I last heard from you. Going to sell openly if you don't buy them.

This guy doesn't seem to care that he's wasting our time by asking for parts that he needs. Then when we reply with info he says that he's interested (at least in my case) and then leaves you to hang out to dry telling you I'll have the payment in a few weeks. Then out of NO respect he doesn't even inform you of his status, just disappears and then he'll pop up again in a few months asking for the same parts. And yes I've checked his status and he's been on here after stating me that he's interested. So it's not like something tragic happened. He's been active here on FBBO.

Yes I know that this guy is disabled and he is down on his luck and money is tight so I hope that he recovers back on his feet again soon, but that doesn't give the right to toy with FBBO members by placing want ads and not sticking to the deals. If you're not in a position to buy parts from your WTB listings then don't list the ad until you're ready to. Have respect for other members here on FBBO.

I'm sorry guys. I'm not trying to give you the run around. Yes I need parts, yes I am still recovering from a very bad accident. Its just I almost get the money together and some stupid life happens. Sone broke his arm. Every Dr visit is $60, my painter had informed me that he can't finish my car because he underbid the job and is broke so now I have to find the money to get my own clear coat which is $300. I post the ads with good intention of buying the parts I need, but I can't help it if so e thing happens. Also I don't always get the email notifications thay someone has posted in my ad and I dont check it daily because between, rehabilitation and my family I'm pretty busy. I'm sorry I do T have tons of money to buy all the parts people list I ask for believe I would love to, but workman's comp only pays so much and my 3 children seem to always need something. I don't mean no disrespect guys. I am a Mopar man and I have a good reputation it's just im someone struggling right now and I have communicated poorly. When I say I'm gonna buy something thays my word on the line and I do everything in my power to get money together. So I'm very sorry if I have upset anyone. Never was my intention, my intention was to find do parts I need and buy them. Don't hold for me. If you got other buyers by all means sell away. I'll find stuff when I have the money.

Like I said I knew you were down on your luck but after reading the above you really have your plate full. Mopar parts are far from any importance to you right now until after you recover.

When you do recover check back to your responses of interest of parts to see if they're still available.

That's the best advice I can give you right now.

Good luck on your recovery. :thumbsup:

Like I said I knew you were down on your luck but after reading the above you really have your plate full. Mopar parts are far from any importance to you right now until after you recover.

When you do recover check back to your responses of interest of parts to see if they're still available.

That's the best advice I can give you right now.

Good luck on your recovery. :thumbsup:

Thank you. I totally understand. I was just trying to get parts here and there as I could afford them and sometimes you can miss out on some amazing deals. But I understand what you talking about and I promise I meant no disrespect to anyone.

Thanks for the update, I know how it is with hard times too. I hop& pray that all gets better for you quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back