• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Small Block Exhaust Manifolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_B5

Local time
8:04 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Pair of Smallblock Exhaust Manifolds. Matched set of date codes. Really nice condition. Including the original drivers side heatshield, that's in excellent condition, still has all the mounting tabs in place and not all rusted out.
The original passenger side heat riser still in place and fully functional. There are no cracks on either manifold.

The August 71 date codes would be correct for early 1972 production on Charger, Satellite and Coronet. Also 1971-72 E-bodies. In addition the manifolds were used on other year A-bodies.

Right-side Cast# 2843953 Date code: 8-29-71
Left-side Cast# 3512077 Date code: 2281 (Aug 16, 1971)

Complete pair with the heatshield $100 Plus Shipping

smallblk_Exhaust-1.JPG smallblk_Exhaust-2.JPG IMG_2257.JPG IMG_2258.JPG

These are correct for 318 engines.

These are correct for 318 engines.

Yes - used on 318 engines.
Believe that the right-side Cast#2843953 is also correct for 273 engines in 1967-69 A-bodies

Can they be used on a 340 engine if someone wished to go back to stock ?

Last edited:
Yes the exhaust manifolds will bolt up and function on any 273 - 318 - 340 engine.

Though they won’t be the HP style manifold that were installed originally on 340 engines.

Great,
Can you tell me what shipping would be to me.
I'm goIng to pm you also.

I just realised if I don't re-read the post I don't see all the typos lol and it makes one look like an illiterate. Sorry about the earlier post.
Thank you.
MAPS

The exhaust manifolds are still available

Also have another for sale post with more smallblock engine parts. Many interchange with 273-318-340 engines.

All this stuff has to go !!
Make reasonable offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back